If you are a photographer in the area in the Philadelphia, PA area (or coming to the area) and need a Photo Assistant, I would love to chat with you about working together on your project. I have been assisting in the Metro Philadelphia area since the start of 2016 and have worked with Photographers based in Philly, Lancaster, NYC, New Jersey, Wilmington, Baltimore, St. Louis, Chicago, and Silicon Valley. I have also been involved with video shoots and have knowledge of video lighting, sound, and camera setups.
I am well verse in Capture One Pro and Lightroom and will gladly be your Digital Tech during your shoot as well for a different rate.
Send me a message using the form below and let's work together.
I am a Nikon (D750) shooter and use all Nikon gear and glass for my regular work. For more of my street or location scouting work I use the Sony (a6000) mirrorless system.
I am familiar with a Canon C300 for motion work and have been a camera operator for multi camera setup shoots.
- Paul C. Buff - Alien Bees, Einstein
- Profoto - B1, B2, Acute systems
- Speedlights, Nikon and Canon
My main lighting set consist of Alien Bees and Nikon Speedlights.
- Capture One Pro
- Aperture 3 (certified)
- Mac OS
I shoot tethered to Capture One Pro and manage my own catalog of work in Lightroom. I am proficent in all software on the list. I was also an Apple Genius for six years and certified in most Apple Tech.
- Half-Day: $150, up to 4 hours, Full Day Rate after that
- Full Day: $250, up to 9 hours, Overtime added after that
- Overtime: $47 per hour
- Half-Day: $300, up to 4 hours, Full day Rate after that
- Full Day: $450, up to 9 hours, Overtime added after that
- Overtime: $85 per hour
* Rates are for me using your computer setup and not bringing my own computer gear, if you would like for me to bring my gear, additional fees will apply. If this is something you would like, please put that in your request.